Tuesday, June 09, 2009



Personals For Cripples


Hello are u there!!!!!!!!! - 44 (austin)

Date: 2009-06-09, 2:47
PM CDT


Hello ladies my name is james and i am looking for someone th
at i can spend time with and do things with. I basically like having fun and doing just about anything under the sun. I really like to have fun and enjoy life because tomorrow does'nt comes forever, hit me up if you might find this intresting. They say that good things cums to those who wait but not to those who wait to late!!!!!!! I am new in town and I would really like to see what austin is all about!! Send me an e-mail and I will definately hit u back 

  • Location: austin
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests



1 comment:

Garland Grey said...

That photo looks like a still from a hostage video.