Tuesday, June 09, 2009


Personals for Cripples

One Year Anniversary of Losing My Virginity... - 31

Date: 2009-06-09, 11:43AM CDT


well, it's about the one year anniversary of when i lost my virginity. i think i lost it around this time last year.... actually maybe a little later in june. but it was roughly a year ago. it was with a slightly bigger, older woman... not too sound mean, but at the time i was really wanting to get it over with. cause all i could think is i would be starring in "40 year old virgin, part 2... another loser in the making." kidding, being a virgin doesn't make you a loser, probablly just real horny. so i would do other things to keep myself satisfied. namely, touch myself at night or in the morning before work. anyways, i'm not sure how i'll celebrate. maybe by myself.... unless you want to celebrate with me? 

  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

No comments: